Kind Ergo offers...
I work with children of pre-school and school age, and with their families. If the child needs support in his or her physical, mental or emotional development, occupational therapy can be helpful.
Occupational therapy is a form of therapy based on medical and therapeutic knowledge. The goal is to help the child to achieve the highest possible level of competence and independence in his or her daily life.
The individuality and value of the child, just as it is, always comes first for me. Another important aspect for me is to approach the child and his or her family and surroundings in a KIND AND MINDFUL way.
If prescribed by a doctor, occupational therapy is funded by basic health insurance and / or through the child’s disability insurance. Covering the costs privately is also a possibility.
KIND ERGO is suitable for children, who:
- have under-developed gross and / or fine motor skills
- are insecure in their own competencies
- have trouble with sensory perception/ or do not have good awareness of their actions
- have trouble concentrating and engaging in tasks
- want to rush everything they are doing
- get lost while doing something and lose focus on what they are doing
- can become quickly stressed
- have their own rate of learning
- need a lot of motivation to learn
- socially act in an unusual way
- are behind their peers in emotional terms
- perceive themselves to be different from others
- find it hard to cope with themselves or their environment