Kind Ergo accompanies...
Together with the parents we establish WHICH individual strengths and capabilities the child already has, WHERE the child is in need of developing his/her potential, WHAT skills may help the child and HOW this development process can be supported by all parties. Approaching the child, his or her family and environment in a friendly, warm, and appreciative way is of great importance to us.
All results collected in Occupational Therapy sessions are based on targeted observations and, where appropriate, on standardized tests, as well as on discussions and collaboration with the child’s parents.
We also work in cooperation with the teachers, therapists and physicians responsible for the child. We observe and discuss the course of therapy at regular meetings, and then adjust our actions and our attitudes accordingly.
- Clinical observations of Sensory Integration, by A. Jean Ayres, PhD, OTR, for children from 4 years of age
- Observations of free play, movement and action
- M - ABC 2, Movement Assessment Battery for Children from 3 to 16 years of age
- DTVP - 2, Developmental Test of Visual Perception for children from 4 to 11 years of age
- SIPT, Sensory Integration and Praxis Test, according to A. Jean Ayres, PhD, OTR, from 4 to 8/11 years of age
- Clarification of handedness and graphomotor skills (BHK, evaluation of the spelling of the child, Charles M., R. Soppelsa, Albaret JM)
- FEEL - KJ, Questionnaire for Survey of emotion regulation in children, 10 years of age and over
- COPM, Canadian Model of Occupational Performance
- COSA, Child Occupation Self-Assessment